- What is public involvement in research?
- Getting involved for the first time
- What can I do?
- What difference does involvement make?
- How can I get advice and support?
- About the interviewees
This section contains short videos explaining aspects of public involvement in research.
We interviewed members of the public and researchers and asked them to give their perspective on public involvement.
- It's a two-way process
- From a service user's perspective
- What makes 'good' public involvement?
- What is "patient-led" research?
- A concise definition of clinical research
- What is peer review?
Page last edited: 25 November 2011