How to use this site
By clicking ‘Find a partner’, you can contact researchers, community organisations, an NHS trust, NHS Body or another provider of NHS services in England to explore how you could work together.
Clicking ‘Add your proposal’ lets you share your ideas for researchers, community organisations, an NHS trust, NHS Body or another provider of NHS services in England to get in touch with you.
No response? No problem.
If you don’t receive any responses to your submitted proposal, contact our programme grants team. They can give you the contact for your local NIHR Research Design Service who can help match you with potential partners.
You can also contact them for general information and for help during the application process.
You might apply for funding if…
There are all sorts of groups, charities and researchers who might be eligible. For example, you might be:
- A volunteer community group for people with learning difficulties
- A mental health charity supporting Black and African- and Caribbean-heritage people
- Researching people’s experiences of health and care services
- A social enterprise providing health advice for people in deprived areas
- A parent’s group that supports carers of autistic young people
If you’re not sure whether you qualify, don’t worry — simply get in touch and we’ll let you know.